Your resume has gotten you in the door, but now you have to sell yourself face-to-face in the interview!
- Has it been more than 3 years since your last interview?
- Are you not being invited to the next round of interviews?
- Do you tend to get overly nervous and tongue-tied in interviews?
- Do you know how to properly answer the toughest questions?
- Would you like to know how to virtually guarantee being shortlisted?
The truth is, most people assume they are good at interviewing, but most personnel professionals and hiring managers disagree.
You can’t afford to drop the ball now!
Most people walk into interviews with poor preparation and the wrong “marketing mindset” – and then merely hope that the interview goes well. This is a recipe for failure!
Wouldn’t you rather walk into the interview knowing that it will go well? This is not only possible, it’s actually quite easy – all you need is the proper coaching to make it happen!
Learn Powerful and Proven Interview Strategies
With Ross’s one-on-one interview coaching, you will learn how to
- Properly prepare for the interview
- Overcome nervousness by increasing your confidence
- Anticipate specific questions, and know how to answer them
- Properly structure your answers
- Effectively handle the toughest questions
- Guarantee that the interviewer knows you’re the best candidate
If you’ve been called for an interview, the company is already interested in you.
Now it’s up to you to cement the deal, or your job search comes to a grinding halt!
By booking an interview coaching session with Ross, you will not only significantly enhance your interviewing skills, but you will feel more confident, more comfortable, and come across as the most professional candidate and the one who can best meet the employer’s needs.