Do you manage an MBA career management center at a university or college? Do you support full-time, part-time/evening or executive cohorts and alumni?
If so, Ross Macpherson can help you streamline your processes, enhance your career offerings, alleviate problematic or time-consuming processes, and help your students and alumni be even more successful.
- Would you like to see the quality of resumes and LinkedIn profiles improve before your students first come to see you?
- Would your students or staff benefit from hearing the #1 Speaker on advanced MBA resumes, LinkedIn profile building and personal branding??
- Do you need a professional resource where you can refer the tougher or trickier students?
- Would you like to save time, alleviate the areas that frustrate you, and free yourself for other priorities?
- Would you like to improve your off-campus placement results, see your students have even more successful careers‚ and attribute their success to YOUR career center?
Ross Macpherson has consulted and collaborated with career management centers in Canada, the U.S. and internationally, and he understands the challenges in providing top-notch services with often-limited resources.
By learning about your specific center‚ offerings and your specific audience, Ross can provide customized solutions that meet your specific needs and budget.
We cannot replace the great work that you do‚ nor would we try. Instead, we work hard to compliment your career service offerings and further strengthen and support the great work you are already doing.
Please feel free to contact Ross today at 1-877-426-8548 (toll free).
- “We hire some very high-profile speakers at Rotman and our Executive MBAs voted Ross the #1 speaker for the year. They were still talking about him weeks later. He’s engaging, professional, his advice is practical and he really understands how MBAs /EMBAs should be marketing themselves in their careers. This is a tough and very demanding audience to please, and their feedback shows how good he really is…definitely the best of the best” – Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- “Ross is a critical asset to our career management offering and is considered an extension of our team. His expertise brings a level of credibility to our programming we could not achieve on our own. We’ve noticed a clear improvement in both the resumes and LinkedIn profiles of students who have attended his sessions. Its not a question of IS Ross coming back…its a question of WHEN!” — University of Wisconsin – Madison
- “Ross is exceptional at what he does. We hired Ross to lead our MBA Career Boot Camp. He provided two fabulous sessions on high level resume writing techniques and advanced interviewing techniques. It was a pleasure working with Ross from an administrative perspective. He is now a friend of the school’s and the career development office. He will definitely be back!” — The Drucker School, Claremont Graduate College
- “Ross Macpherson’s compelling delivery, combined with his expert knowledge of using written words for job search marketing, was exactly the value our department needed. Graduate business students were motivated and capable of producing higher quality resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles the first time. Ross saved staff time and improved student confidence…both of which are PRICELESS” — MBA Career Services, Broad College of Business, Michigan State University
- “Ross conducted a fabulous webinar for our EMBA students on building powerful executive resumes. his webinar is now the most watched webinar we offer…by a mile!” — UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- “Ross has delivered workshops and worked individually with our part-time and executive MBA students since 2009, and has helped build the foundation for the career growth strategies we encourage. The students love Ross – often gladly taking precious weekends to see him – and when they come to see me they are better prepared, their resumes are more focused and professional, and it frees up my time to focus on their individual job search plans. Ross is a pleasure to work with, and more importantly, he is able to truly compliment what we offer at the Wisconsin School of Business” — Associate Director, Evening & Executive MBA Career Management, University of Wisconsin – Madison